The IELTS Life Skills test is an English test for people who need to prove their Speaking and Listening skills at Levels A1 or B1.The test is available both in the UK and international Candidate
IELTS Life Skills test is for people who are required by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) to prove their Speaking and Listening ability as part of an application. It can be utilized by the following individuals as well:
• ‘Family of a settled person’ visas: If you want to remain with a relative, spouse or partner already living in the UK permanently.
• Indefinite leave to remain: If you are already living in the UK and want to make it your permanent home.
• Citizenship: If you want to become a British citizen. IELTS Life Skills is available at two levels:
• A1 Speaking and Listening – for ‘family of a settled person’ visas
• B1 Speaking and Listening – for indefinite leave to remain and citizenship. The test format is composed of Listening and Speaking sections which are taken face-to-face with an examiner and one other candidate.
At ELC, we help students prepare for IELTS Life Skills through continued and intensive Listening practice, coupled with multiple Speaking scenarios, to ably assist them in passing their exam with flying colors. There are practice tests for both Listening and Speaking conducted on daily basis to ensure that students get maximum exposure to what is required of them in the Life Skills exam.